Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Welcome to a New School Year!!

Hello everyone! We are already off to a great start! All classes are working on rotating through specials and by the end of the month I will have met every class. There are very few things that are changing this year with Guidance. The biggest change is the way students will request to come and see me. This year the students will "text me". I have paper cell phones in every classroom that the students can write to me. They will fill out their names, teacher, and give me a little summary of what the situation is. Hopefully this will allow me to meet with the students who have a greater need quicker. I will post a picture of one a little later.

Here are some things to be looking forward to:
Treats for Troops (New this year!)
Random Acts of  Kindness Week
Pasta for Pennies

No comments:

Post a Comment